This privacy notice applies to the way we, The Cloud, use your personal information. The Cloud is a British Sky Broadcasting Group company.
Any member of the British Sky Broadcasting group may use and share, within that group, the information you provide and other information it holds about you for the purposes set out below.
The following is information we may hold about you.
- Information you have given us, including on our websites.
- Information about our services you've used.
- Information provided by other companies who have your permission to share information about you.
- Information we collect using cookies stored on your device. For more information on cookies and how to manage them, please see our section on 'Cookies'.
- Your IP address (this is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is needed for your device to communicate with websites).
- Technical details about your computer or access device.
- The times and dates of your access to our service.
- The locations of your access to our service.
How we may use your information
As well as using your information to provide you with the services you have asked for and to generally manage your account and the traffic across our network, we may also use your information in the following ways:
- We may monitor and improve our services and websites.
- We may use it for market research.
- We may also need to use it to pass to others so we can keep to any legal or regulatory requirements, to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party, in the detection and prevention of fraud and other crimes, and for the purpose of protecting national security.
- We may pass your information to anyone who takes over our business for them to use for the purposes set out in this privacy notice.
And unless you've asked us not to, we may:
- Send you direct marketing (this may include communications by post, telephone, email or SMS) about Cloud's, Sky's and our business partners' products and services, events and special offers, including for a reasonable time after you stop being our customer.
- Provide adverts to you on our websites based on other websites you may have visited (online behavioural advertising). For more information, see the section on cookies.
You can opt out of receiving marketing from the Cloud in the following ways:
- by writing to: Data Protection Compliance Officer, Third Floor, Victoria Square, St Albans, Al1 3TF;
- by emailing us at: email@example.com.; or
- by changing your settings in your Cloud account
You can also click on the 'unsubscribe' link in direct marketing emails from us.
Any opt-in provided to us is separate from any marketing preferences you may have given to Sky and any of its Affiliates.
If you are a Sky broadband customer and you wish to opt-out of marketing from Sky you can opt out by calling Sky on 08442 414141 or via your MySky account. You can also click on the 'unsubscribe' link in direct marketing emails.
Online advertising: If you do not want to receive online behavioural advertising, or do not want any information processed using cookies, please see the section on cookies.
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy notice or if you want a copy of the information we hold about you, send your request to:
Sky Subscriber Services Ltd
PO Box 43
Please make sure you tell us about any updates, amendments and corrections to your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.